Where to spend your free time in Bishkek?
Bishkek is the capital of Kyrgyz Republic. If your journey or buisness trip took you to our small and green city and you do not nkow where to go and how to spend your free time. We will let you know some information about useful places and interesting events that happen in Bishkek. It is possible to visit Museums, theatres, exhibitions, cinemas, bazaars, restaurants and many other places.
1) Short info about all nearest events:
Locat newspaper shares info about all nearest events. Check here. Unfortunelly just Russian version.
2) State Opera and Ballet Theatre
Abdrahmanov street 167, to buy tickets +996 (312) 661841
3) National Food:
– Restaurant “Arzy Style”, Togolok Moldo street, opposite side of the Palace of Sports, WiFi. National and European Food.
– Resto Club “Tubeteika”, Turusbekov street 31. National and European Food..
– “Centre of Plov”, Lineinaya str cross Erkendik boulevard, WiFi, possible to pay with VISA card
4) Night Life:
– “Promzona Club” – live music, Cholpon Atinskays str, 16. Live music, food, drinks, bar. Working days: Tuesday – Sunday, dress code
– “Retro Metro”, night club, Manas avenu 24, Disco in the style of 80-90s, foam parties and live music
– Rock bar “Zeppelin”, Chui avenu 43А, Working days: Wensday-Sunday 20.00pm – 3.00am
5) Ski and bicycle rent: Gergert Sport, Gorkogo str, 119. It is necessary to leave the document in the pledge.
– Historical Museum, Chui avenu at the main square, Work time: 9am – 6pm in summer, 10am – 5pm in winter. Day off – Monday.
– Art Gallery of Gapar Aitiev, Abdrahmanov street, 196.
– Frunze Museum, Frunze street, 364.
– Zoo museum, Chui avenu, 265.
– State museum of sculptures in the open air. Location: oak park.
– Botanical garden, arboretum, south entrance, Gorkogo street cross Karakulskaya street, tel.: +996 312 517 355
7) Where to buy souvenirs:
– Osh Bazaar – Kiyal market: felt things, national hats, slippers, fridge magnets and many other things. Prices are lower than in the central shops. Beware of pickpockets!
– ZUM or Tsum, Chui avenu, 155, 5 floor.
– VEFA Centre, Gorkogo str, 127 1 floor, butique 9.
– Empire of souvenirs, Chui avenu, 127.
– “Beta Stores”, Chui avenu 150/А, 2 floor, butique D-227.
– “Tumar shop”, Kievskaya str, 152, cross Isanov street.
8) SPA for women and men
“Afrodita” and “Appolon”: Spa, cosmetology, massage, hydrotherapy, and many other things!
Adress: Jukeeva Pudovkina str / Skryabina str, tel.: +996 (312) 511 226
Where to spend your free time in Osh you may find here