In this program we offer you to visit Eastern Issyk-Kul shore and the slopes of Terskey-Ala-Too. This region will definitely suit the ski tour programs. The ride will take place not far from the settlement and the largest ski base in Kyrgyzstan. Several gorges with absolutely different slope characteristics, climate and relief offer an endless ability for off ride. The conditions of skiing will suit even the most exquisite taste: from the long multiday ski touring to the extreme slides from the steep slopes with the height differesnce over 1000 m. You will walk on skis many kilometers through the most beautiful valleys with wonderful and untouched picturesque scinery. After hard working day you have a chance to rest in cosy guest house in Karakol, relax in sauna, try national food and visit natural hot springs.Book Now Ask a Question
Price of program season 2016-2017
4 pax – 1390 USD per person
5 pax – 1380 USD per person
6 – 8 pax – 1320 USD per person
Groups from 4 to 10 people. In every group will be 1 or 2 guides. Guides will choose the slope for skiing.
It depends on the snow conditions and avalanche safety.
Skis for ski touring. For snowboarders: split boar or snowshoes. Helmet. Ski pools. Avalanche
equipment (possible to take for rent, limited amount). Backpack. Warm clothes (temperature can get to
– 15). Sunglasses, ski mask, sun burn cream.
Conditions of the program. This ski program is for skillful skiers. Slopes are absolutely different:
steepness of slopes is 20-35 degrees. Elevation changes up to 1200m. Routswillbechosenbyguides. It will
depend on avalanche safety and level of skiing of participants.
1. All transfers according to the program
2. Double rooms accommodation
3. Food – B/L/D
5. Excursions according to the program
6. Entrance fee according to the program
7. Price of ski lift in Karakol (1day)
Price doesn’t include
1. All changes in the program
2. Alcohol drinks
3. Single accommodation
Additional program conditions
1. The group should consist of minimum 2 persons minimum;
2. All routes are chosen by guides and depend on the group riding level, snow and weather conditions;
3. The program is planned for avalanche safety;
4. We do not return money back to the client if the runs didn’t happen because of other reasons, such as broken equipment, illness, late take-off or early landing, caused by the client;
5. For the program you are required to have insurance:
- BIPPER must be turned on and it should be switched off only after descent (it has to be working all time of skiing for all day)
- Before starting the way down it is very important to listen to the instructions on descent down the slope.
- During a descent it is necessary to follow the direction and the order specified by the guide.
- To overcome doubtful sites on a slope you should be under obligatory visual control of the guide or other participants of the group.
- You must always remember that with moving on a height and an exposition of a slope, the condition of a snow can be changed.
- Do not gather in dangerous places and if it is difficult to avoid no more than 2-3 persons.
- Do not jump over cracks, eaves and rocks before the place of landing is checked.
- Do not scream, throw stones or other objects, as it can cause the falling of an avalanche.
- Remember, that any of your risk actions can lead to traumas.
- Help to raise others after falling in a deep snow.
- You are not alone on a slope, and your wrong actions can spoil the rest of other participants or moreover lead to irreparable consequences.
- In case of a non-standard situation, do not panic! Try to sensibly estimate the situation and follow the instruction of the guide or more skilled participants of the group. Remember, that the correct and real estimation of a situation is much better, than rash actions!
- Before the beginning of the program and daily – you will be instructed on weather of the area, on condition of a snow and some rules of riding on concrete slopes.