Muztagh Ata Peak 7546m
Do you like skiing and alpinism? It is possible to combine it in one option at Muztagh Ata peak (7546m). Make an ascent with skies. Join our collective groups.
Muztagh Ata is known as “easy” mountain. You do not need technical climbing there. We send our consultant of the expedition. It is possible to order a personal guide if needed.
It is possible to use local sim card and internet at the mountain. Some popular web sites do not work like FB, gmail and others.
Email us for more detailed information.
Ask a Question
|Dates for 2017:
||Price Bishkek – Bishkek
||Price Kashgar – Kashgar
|| 03.07 – 27.07.2017
||24.07 – 17.08.2017
* Minimum 10 persons in the group.
1. Formalities and permit to climb the summit
2. Communication officer in the base camp
3. Accommodation and meals in the base camp during the expedition
4. Transfers: Bishkek – Naryn – Torugart – Kashgar – Subashi – and back
5. Hotel accommodation (based on TWN rooms) and yurt camps according the program
6. Meals according the program
7. Porters and camels from Subashi to the base camp and back
8. Complete kitchen equipment incl. kitchen tent , mess tent ,tables, stools, a mess kit, gas stoves and a cooking set, etc.
9. Tent in the base camp for the period of expedition
10. Visa support if necessary
11. Tour leader of the expedition from Asia Mountains company
12. City tour in Kashgar
2. All changes during the program (extra transfers, extra days in towns or base camp)
3. Equipment for climbing higher than the Base camp (high altitude tents, high altitude food)
4. Porters for climbing period
5. Single supplement is 145 USD/ per person
6. Excursions, which are not listed
7. Extra meals and alcoholic drinks
8. Accommodation for any extra days in Bishkek or Kashgar, which are not included in the program
9. Personal guide for ascending is 2000 USD+program price
10. Personal equipment (sleeping bags, shoes, snowshoes, and etc)
***In the case that tourists have decided to finish their expedition earlier, payment for any unused days at the base camp is non-refundable. Additionally they will also have to pay for their transfer from base camp back to Bishkek, accommodation and nutrition in the cities.
*** The program will take place only in case that group is completed with 10 people, if there are not enough participants, organizers have a right to cancel the expedition or shift the other dates.
We can offer equipment for rent as an extra service. For rent we provide: tents, ropes, gas burner, radio station, high altitude dishes, ice axes, snow shoes.
We do not provide personal equipment for rent: shoes, sleeping bags, crampons, clothes, helmets, mattresses, hiking pools.
Lenin peak race has passed. 18 men and 3 girls took part in the competition. Our guide Nikolai Totmyanin took part and also clients and guests of our Asia Mountains Camp: Ivan Moshnikov, Chris Brown, Callen Perry. And team of the ABC camp: Sergey Seliverstov, Ulugbek Khashimov, Anna Ogloblina and Anastasia Seliverstova. Winners of the […]