“Asia Mountains” starts its Base Camp under Lenin peak on 1st of July.
Our Base Camp is located at 3600m at the picturesque glade covered with edelweiss. The camp is surrounded by small beautiful lakes. Asia Mountains Base Camp is a cozy please for rest and relaxation.
Camp 1 is located at the moraine at 4200m. It has all necessary staff for leaving there. But climate is more extreme there.
Both our camps have yurts or tents for rest where it is possible to spend time in the evening. There’s all necessary furniture and staff in both camps, bar, electricity, water.
Base Camp has yurts for dinning room and Camp one has big kitchen tents. Our cooks will prepare fantastic food for you.
Both camps have tents for 2 persons for overnight but it is possible to book single accommodation.
It is possible to take hot shower at the base camp. There’s also a spring with fresh water at the camp. You may use local cell operator for calling and internet.
Best guides are working with us:
- Oleg Turaev – master of sports. KMGA guide.
- Nikolai Totmyanin – 6 times “snow leopard”, piolet d’or.
- Andrey Lukin – master of sports.
- Boris Dedeshkо – alpinism instructor, piolet d’or.
- Artur Usmanov – “snow leopard”, KMGA guide.
- Andrey Erokhin – KMGA guide, alpinism instructor
- Alexandr Ilyin – KMGA guide.
- Yaroslav Nikotin – KMGA guide.
Famous Denis Urubko will visit our camp with his climbing team:
1. Kravtchenko Anton
2. Madeja Krystian
3. Gallizioli Matteo
4. Rodionov Alexander
5. Karwecka-Wielicka Katarzyna
6. Plekhov Evgenij
7. Urubko Denis
Base Camp team:
Evgenii Antipin– head of the Base Camp
Sergey Kakovkin – head’s helper
Mamasadykova Larisa – cook
Camp 1 team:
Semen Dvornichenko – head of Camp 1
Sergey Seliverstov – camp’s helper
Bakhodyr Hashimov – cook
It is also possible to visit base bamp for light trekking and feel the breath of the huge glaciers.